To wrap up Friday and my week of unexplained devotion to The Most Interesting Man in the World, here is my TOP 20 List of WHY he is The Most Interesting Man in the World
As a challenge, I’d love to hear what quotes you come up with. Here was mine from earlier in the week:
|Get it? Drinking the Whole Bottle?
Clever, yes? I thought so. (Hand. Back. Pat, pat)
In no particular order:
20. TIE: He could speak French… in Russian.
He once taught a German Shephard how to bark… in Spanish.
19. His blood smells like cologne.
18. Bear hugs are what he gives bears.
17. He once went to the psychic to warn her.
15. The police often question him just because they find him interesting.
14. If he were to mail a letter without postage it would still get there.
13. Dicing onions doesn’t make him cry… it only makes him stronger.
12. Some say he found the fountain of youth but didn’t drink because he wan’t thirsty.
11. Once a rattlesnake bit him. After 5 days of excrutiating pain, the rattlesnake finally died.
In PARTICULAR order:
10. He once won a staring contest with himself.
9. If you were to see him walking a chihuahua it would still look masculine.
8. He once had an awkward moment to see how it feels.
7. He lives vicariuosly through himself.
6. In a past life, he was himself.
5. The contents of his taco refuse to fall from the shell.
4. If opporutnity knocks – and he’s not home… opportunity waits.
3. He once brought a knife to a gunfight just to even the odds.
2. The last time he flirted with danger, danger got clingy.
1. He is a lover, not a fighter… but he’s also a fighter so don’t get any ideas.
Stay Thirsty, My Friends
– when it is raining it is because he is thinking… about something sad
– his organ donation card also lists his beard
– his thank you cards have prompted you’re welcome cards
– sharks have a week dedicated to him
– he has taught old dogs a variety of new tricks
– he played a game of russian roulette with a fully loaded magnum… and won
– he has never walked into a spider web
– Two countries went to war to dispute his nationality